Monday, March 31, 2008

Preschool and Primary

Last week was my turn to teach our neighborhood preschool. The kids decided, on their own, to cooperate to lift this "heavy" toy. I was impressed. We had a fun time. We played store with real money and played outside with our canal game. Luckily we had some nice weather so we could play outside a bit.
Our other big event last week was that I decided to potty train Lance. This has been a major undertaking. He's not there yet, but he's making progress. I'll be glad when this experience is over and he and I can put potty training behind us.
I'll also post some pictures from our Primary activity (church activity for kids.) It was a big success. My Aunt Judy came up with the idea of doing a visitor's center set-up on the life of Christ. We had several rooms decorated for the times and the kids came dressed up too. It was a great Easter activity.

No comments: