Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alex Peter!













We are thrilled that Alex Peter came to our family on August 27. He was 6 pounds 14 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. He has brown hair and several in our family swear he has dimples, although I have not seen them yet. He is well loved, and we are all having lots of fun with him. Spencer was a great labor coach, but he is one tired Daddy! He is still not recovered from the meningitis, but he is doing his best to help out. I'm completely worn out myself, so we are glad that the kids enjoy helping out with their new brother. As luck would have it, several of the
kids also ended up with sniffly noses this week--hence, the face mask pictures.

9 comments:

Ed Horn said...

Wonderful!!!
Grandmother and Granddad.
We love you.

trevorteusc said...

What a sweetie! You got some really cute pictures! YOu look really good, too, for just having given birth! I love the picture of you 9 months pregnant, too. Adorable. I can't wait to come next weekend!
Karen

Marilyn said...

Nancy, Congratulations! Baby Alex is darling. I hope we get to meet him sometime soon!

Victoria Lemon said...

Congratulations Spencer and Nancy! Alex is such a cute baby. We're very happy for you both.

Khanh

Jill Johnson said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!

rlw said...

Congratulations! Alex is beautiful!
Rachael

Jenny said...

Okay, you guys have the cutest kiddos! Baby Alex is absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear that Spencer is feeling better. I am sure that you all are completely exhausted...hang in there! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Sebesta Gang

The Blackham3 said...

Nancy!
Looks like one of yours! Good thing. You do great work! Found you through Jill's blog. I linked to you. Hope all is well!

Marianne said...

Hey Nancy!! I found you on Jen Blackham's bloglist! I love your pictures!! Come see us at cutchinsclan.blogspot.com. How's baby doing?