Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 2008


I guess last year only ended up with one posting. However, I finally purchased a digital camera this fall. I think I will now be more motivated to post pictures of all of us.
This photo is from Christmas 2007. We had a great time and enjoyed spending the day together. My favorite present was the water toy that I gave to the family. As you can see in the picture, it is a canal system with lochs and boats and paddles--very fun. Unfortunately, we did learn that this is not a toy to be played indoors. We are waiting for spring to get it out again so we won't have to keep mopping up all of the water.
Some things that I will remember from 2007 are the many trips we took. We took a road trip to see family and friends in Colorado and Texas. We bought a DVD player before the trip and loved it! We also went camping and accompanied Spencer on a conference trip to Park City, Utah. In the fall we had a scare with Adam that sent us to our Children's Hospital. He had a lump on his rib that needed to be investigated--but the conclusion is that it is just a bump on his rib. That fall I also had an accident while playing with the kids at the park. I ran into some support wires and knocked out parts of 5 teeth. It was very traumatic, and I've had some long and uncomfortable dentist visits. However, they can do great things in the field of dentistry and my smile still looks normal.

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Yeah!! You are blogging that is Awesome!!! My site is johnsonfamily-jill.blogspot.com

music mom said...

That water toy looks fabulous. It's different than I imagined it. Anna's and Leah's hair is loooong. Grown a lot since I saw you last.
Nice to see some pics! Keep it up!
Karen