Thursday, February 21, 2008

Science Fair



Anna and Leah both participated in the Science Fair at school. They spent a lot of time with Dad over the weekend (and late on Tuesday evening) working on their projects. Leah looked at water samples with different amounts of salt and observed the freezing and thawing of the samples. Anna hung weights from wet wood and dry wood to see which would bend the most. They both had a good time, although Anna wasn't thrilled about having to write a research paper on wood. I have been laid low by a sinus infection so this all happened without my help, and they did a great job! Thanks to amoxicillin, I am now feeling tons better and ready to tackle their Great Brain projects! There are also taxes waiting to be done...

1 comment:

Jill Johnson said...

I wish I could get my kids to do the science fair!!!