Monday, June 22, 2009

Splish! Splash!



At the Listening Camp we attended, I learned that you could try putting a shower cap over your child's hearing aids so that they can have the fun of taking a bath and hearing all of the assoicated noises. I finally got around to making a cap today for Alex--and wish I had done it months ago! I was still nervous about trusting my 9 month old in the water with those $3000 hearing aids, so he had to wear 2 caps--poor guy. However, the sound must have gone right through because he immediately started talking, growling...and SPLASHING! He's never even tried those things before. Now, for the backyard pool!

2 comments:

Victoria Lemon said...

He looks adorable in his cap. I'm glad Alex were able to get hearing aid.

Science Mom said...

Does he look like me or what? How did you end up with that round faced blonde? The post op pics look terrible. I hope everything is healing quickly.